Food is where the Heart is
So yeah, the bride and groom have exchanged their vows and are now officially married. As much as people enjoy everything about the wedding, they most look forward to one thing that is THE FOOD. A lot of time it is quite hard to compile the perfect menu for your wedding. It is okay we are telling you top five dishes that upon hearing their name your mouth will start salivating.
SEA FOOD THEMED MENU:
For appetizers one should go for the sea food salad, consisting of calamari, shrimps, mussels, covered with lemon juice and olive oil. Salmon for the main, broiled and seasoned with bread crumbs, garlic and butter served with a variety of seasonal vegetables and potato croquettes.
BARBEQUE THEMED MENU:
Who cannot say no to barbeque? Barbecued beef briskets and chicken for the main served with barbequed bean salad, coleslaw, vegetable salad, mashed potatoes, TOASTED GARLIC BREAD and corn on the cob. YUM!
FOOD TRUCK THEMED MENU:
Street food is loved everywhere, imagine hiring a food truck and serving food like kebabs, fish and chips, burritos, cheese burgers, French fries, hot dogs and so many other mouth watering street food served with variety of sauces and cold drinks.
BREAKFAST THEMED MENU:
Some people personally prefer breakfast for dinner. Why not using this thought as the theme of your wedding menu? Enjoy serving pancakes, bacon, plates of egg benedict, marmalade, and fresh fruit smoothies. This will be honestly one of the unique menus for your wedding.
SIDE DISHES AND COCKTAILS:
Even the appetizers and the main can be picked out, do you what is hard? Deciding cocktails and side dishes for your wedding.
- BOOZY SNOW CONES: For a beach wedding, introduce boozy snow cones which will keep you refreshed throughout the wedding.
- MINI CUPS OF MAC AND CHEESE: who doesn’t love mac and cheese?
- TIE DYE MARSHMALLOWS: exquisite!
- MINI ENGLISH PIES: mouth-watering.
- COTTON CANDY: will keep you energized to show your moves on the dance floor.
- MARGARITAS AND MINI TACOS: PERFECT PRE APPETIZERS.
- ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: surprise your guests’ inner child.
- COLOR COORDINATED COCKTAILS: How sleek!